- Once per turn: during your opponent’s Battle Phase; you can banish 1 Dinosaur monster from your Deck. Target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls: halve its ATK and DEF. That monster must attack, if able.
- During your Standby Phase: you can return 1 Dinosaur monster banished by this card’s effect from your Banished Zone to your hand.
N. Raptor MaXVI – Galapagos
WATER / LINK 2 / Dinosaur / ATK 2300 / bottom-left, bottom-right
LINK: 2 Dinosaur monsters
- Once per turn: if a card is activated; you can negate its effect and Set it face-down in one of your Spell/Trap Card Zones.
- You can banish 1 Set card on your field originally controlled by your opponent. Banish up to 4 Dinosaur monsters from your Graveyard and Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Dinosaur monster from your Deck for each 2 Dinosaur monsters banished from your Graveyard by this card’s effect.
N. Raptor Apostlesaur
EARTH / Level 1 / Dinosaur / Tuner / ATK 0 / DEF 0
- If Summoned: you can add 1 Ritual Spell from your Deck to your hand, and add 1 “N. Raptor” Ritual Monster from your Deck to your hand whose name is listed on that Ritual Spell.
- If you Ritual Summon an “N. Raptor” Ritual Monster, this card can be used as the entire Tribute.
Prime Origin Offering
- Tribute Dinosaur monsters from your hand or field OR banish Dinosaur monsters from your Graveyard with total Levels equal to 8 or more: Ritual Summon 1 “N. Raptor” Ritual Monster from your hand.
N. Raptor MaXII – Madagascar
FIRE / Level 8 / Dinosaur / ATK 3000 / DEF 2500
RITUAL: Prime Origin Offering
- If Ritual Summoned: you can target 3 cards in your opponent’s Graveyard; Set them in 3 of your Spell/Trap Card Zones.
- If removed from the field: you can banish 1 Set card originally controlled by your opponent and 1 Dinosaur from your Graveyard; Special Summon this card from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard (ignoring Summoning conditions).
- Banish 2 Set cards originally controlled by your opponent. Draw 2 cards.
N. D. Traveler
WIND / Level 3 / Winged Beast / Tuner / ATK 300 / DEF 1300
- Once per Duel: if this card is banished, you can immediately Special Summon it.
- During either player’s turn: you can shuffle the required monsters from your field and Banished Zone in the Deck to Fusion Summon 1 “N. Raptor” Fusion Monster.
N. Raptor MaXI – Britannia
WATER / Level 7 / Dinosaur / ATK 2700 / DEF 2300
FUSION: 1 non-Dinosaur monster + 1 or more Dinosaur monsters
- When Fusion Summoned: you can destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of Dinosaur monsters used as Fusion Materials to Fusion Summon this card.
- If a card is activated that would destroy this card; you can negate its effect and Set it face-down in one of your Spell/Trap Card Zones.
- Once per turn, during either player’s turn: you can banish 1 Set card originally controlled by your opponent. Double this card’s ATK during the Damage Step only.
EARTH/ Level 2/ Dinosaur/ 500 ATK/ DEF 400
- When Summoned: you can destroy 1 Dinosaur monster you control; add 1 Dinosaur monster from your Deck to your hand.
Dark Vanishing Act
- You can activate this card during the turn more than 1 Level 6 or higher DARK Spellcaster monsters you control are destroyed. Destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK.
- You must control 5 Spellcaster monsters to activate this card. Banish all cards your opponent controls and in your opponent’s hand. When this card resolves, Fusion Summon 1 “Quintet Magician”, if able.
- If a Spellcaster monster you control would be destroyed, you can banish this card from your Graveyard. Spellcaster monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects this turn.
- Fusion Summon 1 Spellcaster Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field or Graveyard.